Return Policy for Kleenco Products
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you may return or exchange the product within 30 days by returning the unused portion to us.
- Returns must have the shipping costs pre-paid by the customer. Please email us or call toll-free at 1-800-743-3878 for a Return Authorization number.
- All Kleenco products may be returned to 2721 Eastern Blvd. #104 Montgomery, AL 36117
Return Policy for Non-Defective Items
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you may return or exchange the product within 30 days. All returnable items must be in “as-new” in the box condition including the original manuals, warranty and other paperwork that may have shipped with the product. We suggest you keep your original box on any purchase in case you need to return it to receive proper credit.
- We do not warranty user damage. Any initial defects must be reported to us within 72 hours of item receipt via phone, fax or email.
- Returns must have the shipping costs pre-paid by the customer. Please email us or call toll-free at 1-800-743-3878 for a Return Authorization number and shipping address before you send anything back. Many items will be returned to a distribution center address that is different than that of our corporate offices. We will be glad to assist you.
Once the item is received by the specified distribution center, and is verified to be in as-new condition your credit card will be credited less any outbound freight costs and restocking fees if applicable and you will be notified of this by us via email or phone of this transaction. Please see paragraph below for any applicable exceptions to this policy. We suggest you send the item back via UPS or FedEx so you can track its progress or use USPS with delivery confirmation.
- Note: Some products are also subject to a restocking fee or may not be returned if used (see return policy exceptions paragraph below.)
- Return Policy Exceptions:
Pillows, sheet sets and dust mite encasings: Used or opened items cannot be returned. We suggest that you measure the item to be covered carefully (especially the height for mattress encasings) before ordering so that you will select the proper size for your bedding item. We list the dimensions of each product on our item pages for your review and comparison.
Powr-Flite Equipment: Return freight costs must be prepaid by the customer. Unused machines are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the item price. There is up to a 50% restocking fee for returned used equipment.
Dehumidifiers: Return freight costs must be prepaid by the customer. Used dehumidifiers may be subject to a restocking fee. This fee will be determined by the manufacturer once the returned item is inspected after it arrives at back to the factory. This fee can be from 10-25% of the price of the item.